Saturday 11 April 2009

I Wayan Bima, I Made Rama Wishnu and I Nyoman Ari


I Wayan Bima (AKA Wayan Beem), I Made Rama Wishnu (AKA Ra) and I Nyoman Ari (AKA Mang) are three of Ni Nyoman Eri's six children and the three claimed by Roy Thompson, though it is certain only one or two of them at most are his. Just check their photos:


The boy to the left is I Wayan Bima; his real father is believed to be the famous black surfer Solo Scott; you can see "Wayan Beem" clearly is a lot darker and with totally different facial features (not common to his mother or Roy Thompson) to the other 2 boys. The boy to the right is I Made Rama Wishnu; he is probably crying because he is accredited with being the only one of Ni Nyoman Eri's children who was actually fathered by Roy Thompson. The little boy on his mother's lap is I Nyoman Ari; Mang is rumoured to be Roy Thompson's former best friend Frogy's child.

I took this photo in 2007; Nyoman is laughing because her husband was away in Java stealing artefacts and I quipped "Why does Roy only bring back face masks that look like himself?" To see what I mean, here is one of the items Roy sold illegally on eBay recently;






Because weekends are generally busy for Roy and Nyoman, with Roy stealing Javanese artefacts and bringing back marijuana to sell, and Nyoman servicing the local tourism's special massage needs, they often send the boys (all six of them) to their Uncle Jack's; I do not know much about Jack except he apparently works in tourism in Sanur and has a remote village home where he "cares" for the boys, so I believe him to be Jack Daniels of Bali Discovery Tours. Roy has often said how generous Jack has been to his boys as they often come back with many candies and even a few dollars in their little hands. Roy also says he thinks Jack is some dietitian as (Roy said) "I do not know what Jack gives them, but it sure as heck cures their constipation". Roy has also commented how the boys like to stand around outside pretending to smoke cigarettes and don't seem to want to sit dwon for days. Poor Roy, if only he knew.


No comments: